- Call SGK and let us know what color and gender you are looking for. We will ask you a few questions then give you an idea of how long the wait will be.
- When you decide to get on our waiting list for a puppy contact us and we will email you an invoice for the $500 deposit which you can pay with a debit or credit card.
- Each time a litter is born everyone on the waiting list will be notified by email and asked to confirm their choice of color and gender and asked if they would be willing to take a puppy from the new litter.
- When we have a puppy for you, we will contact you to let you know. We will send a follow up email with information about dog food, vitamins, crate size, bedding, toys, ear cropping, the microchips we have available and bill you for the balance owed on the puppy.
- Choice of puppy goes on order of deposits received. We will take several individual pictures of each puppy at 4 and 6 weeks old and ask that people choose their puppy at 4-6 weeks either from the pictures or by coming to the kennel and choose in person.
- By the time the puppies are 6 weeks old we will email you asking you to confirm if you want the puppy’s ears cropped or not. We will then send out invoices to cover the cost of ear surgery ($400).
- Once we have ear surgery appointments set up with our vet we will email everyone with that date and what date the puppies can begin to be picked up on. Ears are normally done at 9 weeks old.
- You can come here to the kennel to pick up your puppy or we can ship it to you through the Atlanta Airport after it turns 8 weeks old.
- We ask that you have the puppy examined by a vet within 5 days and email us the vet report.
- We like to keep in touch with our clients and help you with any questions you may have both before and after you get your new puppy. Please don’t hesitate to ask us about your concerns we will always do our best to help you in any way we can.